So don’t delay!
The UKAWP Directors have been on the judging panel since the outset (TWIA 2012) and have watched the awards grow and remain the truly independent regional and national awards the organisers always set out to run.
We love looking at the fabulous entries in the categories we judge and never cease to be amazed by the flair, the quality and the passion of business owners in our wonderful industry. We’ve also seen how not just winning, but entering and being involved in, these awards can really promote businesses and drive new customers your way.
If you’re still deliberating, here are just a few reasons why you should consider entering:
- TWIA has integrity, credibility and reliability
- TWIA is based on client-voting
- TWIA gives wedding suppliers greater profile and visibility in the industry
- TWIA offers entrants differentiation from their competitors
- Just being involved in TWIA is good for business let alone being shortlisted or winning and award
As said, you only have until Friday 17th October to enter, so what are you waiting for?
Remember, if you are a recent bride or groom and would like to nominate one or more of your wedding suppliers please do so here.
We are very much looking forward to judging again this year and can’t wait to see the entries, the standard of which just seems to get better every year.