- Region 1: Sussex, Surrey, Kent, London
- Region 2: Avon, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, London
- Region 3: Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, South Wales
- Region 4: Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, North and Mid Wales
- Region 5: Scotland, Northumberland, Durham, Tyne & Wear, Cumbria
- Region 6: Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cleveland, Humberside
- Region 7: Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire
- Region 8: Northern Ireland
- Region 9: Channel Islands
To see a list of all Members please click here...
To find a suitable wedding planner please select the links to the left or hover over the map and click the location where your wedding will take place. To see a list of all Members please click here...
UKAWP Membership levels are based on a points system*. Our Members progress based upon their experience and proven continued education in the wedding planning industry from Associate Member, through Member Levels 1, 2 and 3. Our most senior Members, aside from the three Directors, are our Supreme Members.
All Membership types have been vetted via our application process and all have up to date Public Liability Insurance and adhere to the UKAWP Code of Business Practice.
Associate Members have completed a UKAWP, or UKAWP approved, course in wedding planning.
Members at all 3 points based levels, have provided at least 3 references and have been trading for a minimum of 12 months.
Supreme Members have been Members of the UKAWP for a minimum of 2 years and have achieved an outstanding level of experience and education in wedding planning.
*This does not apply to Destination Members
Destination Members only plan weddings outside the UK, have provided three references that have been checked, proof of public liability insurance and have been trading for at least 12 months.