Would you like to learn how to plan a wedding like a wedding planner? If so then our Step by Step course is ideal for you, its designed to guide wedding planners through how to plan a client’s wedding, step by step. Our last date until the autumn is on the 29th & 30th April, we sincerely hope you can join us? To register go to our booking form
If you have recently launched as a wedding planner, or indeed wish to launch in the near future, you may find yourself unsure of where to find that all so important key information for your clients wedding. Just where do you find that dream venue, how can you trust the suppliers you hire or you wonder how many catering staff are required to serve guests proficiently?
We will go through all this with you, from where to find the best suppliers for your couple and what are the right questions to ask, to showing you how to create a client budget and assigning what % of said budget should go to what areas. You will truly learn how to plan a wedding like a wedding planner.
We show you examples of the different ceremonies in the UK and how etiquette plays an important part in todays weddings, albeit in a modern way! The final part of the course focuses on the wedding day itself, right from the ceremony through to the evening’s entertainment.
This course is ideal for independent planners and venue co-ordinators. You can book your place by completing the booking form and to find out more information go to our group training page.
- Marriage laws
- Etiquette scenarios
- Sourcing the dream venue
- Sourcing the dream team of suppliers incl. analysis of each category
- Financial planning for your client
- Creating the perfect wedding day schedule
- Your emergency kit
- Organising the ceremony/drinks reception/wedding breakfast/evening party
- Destination weddings
- Duties of the wedding party
- Post-wedding services
- Included in the course
- Full lunch & refreshments
- Concise course notes to take with you
- Certificate of attendance
- Attendance logo to use in marketing materials and websites
- Downloadable templates to use in your new business
- Entry into the very active student Facebook group
If you would like to learn how to plan a wedding like a wedding planner then please contact Bernadette on 01376 561 544 or firstname.lastname@example.org or to register go to our booking form