Your calendar was booked full of ideal clients?
You had a business that was highly profitable?
You created more free time to spend with your loved ones?
You had support with your business, so you aren’t the one doing everything yourself?
How would that feel?
Starting up a business is a challenge and setting up a wedding planning business is no exception. The early years can be hard and a successful business needs lots of support.
- Together we have planned over 200 weddings and we’ve both been in the wedding industry for 14 years.
- Sandy organises complex weddings for UK and international clients
- Bernadette specialises in gorgeous, high-end marquee weddings which start from £50,000
- Our weddings have been published in wedding magazines and in wedding blogs
- Both have been filmed for TV and are judges for The Wedding Industry Awards
- Bernadette is also the co-author of “Wedding Planning for Dummies”
- We each have just a small number of one to one mentoring sessions available. We have created immense success with the UKAWP as well as our own wedding planning businesses. Let us help you find that life – business balance by growing your business into the success you deserve.
- We’ve both invested thousands of pounds individually for mentoring and business training. We believe that increasing your knowledge is the only way to ensure continual growth and success – both personally and in your business.
- The private Skype mentoring sessions are tailored specifically to your needs. Together with your coach you'll set yourself weekly targets to which you'll be held accountable.
- Are you ready to start working ON your business rather than simply IN your business?
Sample topics we can cover:
- Pre launch advice: your branding, website, marketing.
- Services and Pricing: are you offering the correct types of services for maximum profit?
- The sales process: how do you currently handle customers from enquiry stage through consultation and securing the booking?
- Outsourcing: recognising when and what to outsource to ensure you’re more productive.
- Planner envy: how to ensure you recognise your own strengths and play to them, rather than feel jealous of what others appear to be achieving.
- Event logistics: walking you through your first proposal, advising on complex bookings, general advice on wedding logistics.
- Plus anything else which comes up throughout our time together.
- Initial questionnaire for you to complete prior to our first session.
- 2 hour introductory Skype mentoring call to get to the nitty gritty of how we can help you.
- 11 weekly hour Skype mentoring calls working on pre agreed topics and goals.
- Email access between sessions plus telephone/ Skype at agreed times for urgent issues.
To celebrate the new website we are offering the first 6 people the mentoring at £1,500 after which the price will increase.