6 Month Intensive Mentoring for Wedding Planners
The UKAWP fully appreciates how important it is to keep learning in order to be the best possible wedding planner. The early years are very hard and a successful business needs lots of support, it is for this reason that we offer a support service for wedding planners. We have just a small number of mentoring sessions available for businesses with a director or one of our ambassadors.
The sessions are led by you. In short we ask from the outset how we can help you and each session moves forward on this basis, with goal setting a key element. Generally speaking most mentoring clients wish to discuss a combination of the following subjects and issues:
- Pre launch advice: your branding, website, marketing.
- Services and Pricing: are you offering the correct services enabling maximum profit?
- The sales process: how do you currently handle customers from enquiry stage through consultation and securing the booking?
- Outsourcing: recognising when and what to outsource to ensure your are more productive?
- Planner envy: how to ensure you recognise your own strengths and play to them, rather than feel jealous of what others appear to be achieving?
- Event logistics: walking you through your first proposal, advising on complex bookings, general advice on wedding logistics.
- Plus anything else that comes up throughout our time together
It is not essential that those taking up the mentoring service are members of the UKAWP.
Your mentoring will include the following:
- Initial questionnaire for you to complete prior to our first session.
- Month 1: Skype call to get to the nitty gritty of how we can help you (2 hours)
- Months 2-6: Monthly Skype calls working on pre agreed topics and goals (1 hour each)
- Email access between sessions plus telephone/ Skype at agreed times for urgent issues
£600 (or 3 x £200 bi-monthly installments).
To book, or enquire about this service email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01376 561 544. We can then advise which director or ambassador is available to become your mentor.