Are Your Photos Selling Your Brand Effectively?
We are delighted to announce another fabulous photography workshop with the ever so talented Emily Quinton. So many planners were disappointed they couldn’t make the November one that we promised to run it again!
Why Should You Attend?
The wedding industry has changed rapidly over the last few years with the biggest change being social media and the way we use this to promote our brand. Todays couples are incredibly visual, they don’t want to necessary hear about how creative you are, they want to experience it. They also want to get to know you as a person thus it is imperative any photos you are sharing on social media or your blog are portraying your brand AND personality.
In this workshop Emily will be showing wedding professionals how best to use their phones to capture the perfect photo whilst on the move.
What Will You Learn?
- How to get the best from your camera phone
- How to take images on a wedding day
- What filters to use and basic editing
- How to take photos on the hop when out and about to upload onto social media
- What images should you / shouldn’t upload onto social media
- Use of natural light / when not to use your flash
- Practical exercise to see if everyone has understood
Please bring with you your camera phone or camera if this is what you normally use. This workshop is open to all wedding professionals, not just wedding planners. Likewise you do not have to be a member to attend.
Date: 4th February 2015
Time: 11am – 3pm
Where: London, venue to be confirmed nearer the time
Price: Members £100 / Non Members £125 incl. light refreshments and a working lunch
To book: Please complete our booking form here
What Can You Expect?
Curious about what to expect? You can read a report on the November workshop here