BMA House Wedding Open Afternoon
Save the date for a very special event…
BMA House is opening its doors to excited brides and grooms-to-be on Saturday 23rd February 2013. Discuss your wedding day requirements with some of our recommended wedding suppliers; sample some complimentary culinary bites and a tipple, and meet our team of caring wedding planners.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to see BMA House and its grounds in all their glory and start planning the wedding of the century!
- Begin your visit with a sparkling drink and delicious canapés
- Take a tour of our stunning venue
- View our four licensed rooms set up for a wedding ceremony and breakfast; the Great Hall, Snow Room, Paget Room and Prince’s Room
- Fall in love with our romantic Garden and beautiful Courtyard, both ideal for your drinks reception and memorable photographs
- Walk away with the knowledge that your special day will be personally looked after by our wedding planners, providing the quality service you deserve
Special rates will be available on the day for your 2013 wedding.
The Open Afternoon is free to attend, however places are limited so please R.S.V.P by 18th February 2013. To register your interest email email@example.com or call 020 7874 7020.
We very much look forward to welcoming you on Saturday 23rd February between noon and 4pm.
Establish the Perfect Venue for the Perfect Day…promise to love and honour one another within our prestigious wedding location and you will be guaranteed a personal and quality service. BMA House has the magical touch to make your dreams come true