Flower Workshop with Euphoric Flowers – 7th November 2013
Bookings are now coming in for our next workshop with the talented Euphoric Flowers, firm friends of the UKAWP and recommended florists for many of our members. Do book and come along if you are able….
Simon & Victoria were fabulous – I can’t believe that in such a short amount of time they could have shown us so much – whilst reminding me of the importance of a good florist – so we don’t ever have to do it! Elizabeth Gall, Simply Elegant
As wedding planners there are times when we need to use our initiative and fix possible disasters and we hope to cover some of the possible scenarios in our workshops. Simon and Victoria will be showing us how to make an emergency bouquet and buttonholes as well as discussing trends for the coming season.
The event is being held on Thursday 7th November from 1-4pm at a central London location, details on the chosen venue will be published very soon.
- Registration and welcome
- Your Emergency Kit
- What should you kit include for floral disasters
- How to use the items in your kit
- Possible Disasters
- What problems could occur and how do you fix it
- Hands on tuition, what happens if you have to turn florist on the day?
- How to make an emergency buttonhole
- How to make an emergency bouquet – the basics of hand tied bouquets
- Simple and cost effective table centres
- How to create simple table centres for a client wedding if requested
- Refreshments and Q&A Session
Tickets for this workshop are just £80 for members/ £125 non members, you can book here
Where: Central London location to be confirmed
To book: Please complete our booking form
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com. Please note this workshop won’t be running again in London for 12-18 months so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to learn from the experts.
Photo Credit – Lloyd Dobbie