Last chance for Business Practicalities
We just want to remind you that there are only 2 more courses left this Spring so if you want to train to become a wedding planner, and start getting customers in 2017, then we advise you book onto Business Practicalites quickly. The courses will be starting again from September, dates to be released by end of April.
Business Practicalities – 8th & 9th April
On the 8th & 9th April we have our Business Practicalities course which is aimed at those wishing to start their own successful wedding planning business. We take you through the importance of branding for a small business and how you need to think about this in everything you do. One element that is always popular is the mock consultations we undertake with the students, this gives students the chance to understand how important it is to ask the right questions in a consultation. And finally we go through profitability and how to price your services.
Business Practicalities is ideal for those launching as independent wedding planners. This course is highly popular. You can book your place here.
- Launching & running a small business
- Importance of branding & understanding your niche
- Marketing, PR & advertising for your business
- Skills for success
- Importance of pre-launch research
- Services to offer & pricing for profitability
- Preparing for your consultation, including a practical session
- Paint the dream, sell the dream
- Using social media to enhance your profile
Included In Each Course:
- Full lunch & refreshments
- Concise course notes to take with you
- Certificate of attendance
- Attendance logo to use in marketing materials and websites
- Downloadable templates to use in your new business
- Entry into the student Facebook group
Investment per course:
£540 (or £600 in 3 x £200 installments*) *Final installment must be paid no later than seven days prior to the course start date.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Bernadette on 01376 561 544 or firstname.lastname@example.org