Last Chance for the Flower Workshop
This is your last chance to book onto our next workshop with the talented Euphoric Flowers, firm friends of the UKAWP and recommended florists for many of our members. Remember you don’t have to be a member to attend our workshops.
Since I attended the workshop I have used the skills learnt in making an emergency bridesmaid bouquet using table centre flowers, once you know the basics you can create a professional looking bouquet in an emergency if needed. In my opinion, this workshop is essential for the further education of any wedding planner. Bernadette Chapman, Dream Occasions and UKAWP Educational Director
Simon & Victoria were fabulous – I can’t believe that in such a short amount of time they could have shown us so much – whilst reminding me of the importance of a good florist – so we don’t ever have to do it! Elizabeth Gall, Simply Elegant
The event is being held on Thursday 7th November from 1-4pm at a central London location.
- Registration and welcome
- Your Emergency Kit
- What should you kit include for floral disasters
- How to use the items in your kit
- Possible Disasters
- What problems could occur and how do you fix it
- Hands on tuition, what happens if you have to turn florist on the day?
- How to make an emergency buttonhole
- How to make an emergency bouquet – the basics of hand tied bouquets
- Simple and cost effective table centres
- How to create simple table centres for a client wedding if requested
- Refreshments and Q&A Session
Tickets for this workshop are just £80 for members/ £125 non members, you can book here
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this workshop won’t be running again in London for 12-18 months so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to learn from the experts.
Photo Credit – Lloyd Dobbie