Launch a new career as a wedding planner
If you are interested in launching a career in an industry that is passionate and creative then we would love to help you. The UKAWP offer face to face training and since 2004 have trained hundreds of successful wedding planners.
Both Bernadette and Sandy have been wedding planners for over 14 years so know what it is like to start a business; we understand the struggle of standing out in a competitive market. We have seen many changes over the years and have naturally progressed our businesses during this time.
As industry spokeswomen we not only successfully train and mentor wedding planners, we also are judges for The Wedding Industry Awards, present at the National Wedding Shows and run workshops for other wedding industry groups.
On the 24th & 25th February we have our (ever so popular) Business Practicalities course which is aimed at those wishing to start their own successful wedding planning business & for those who wants to become a wedding planner. We take you through understanding who your ideal client is and why your branding needs to reflect this. We talk about the different services you might offer and how to work out your profitability.
- Launching & running a small business
- Importance of branding & understanding your ideal client
- Marketing, PR & advertising for your business
- Skills for success
- Importance of pre-launch research
- Services to offer & pricing for profitability
- Preparing for your consultation, including a practical session
- Paint the dream, sell the dream
- Using social media to enhance your profile
Included In Each Course:
- Full lunch & refreshments
- Concise course notes to take with you
- Certificate of attendance
- Attendance logo to use in marketing materials and websites
- Downloadable templates to use in your new business
- Entry into the student Facebook group
Investment per course:
£540 in full (or £600 in 3 x £200 installments*)
*Final instalment must be paid no later than seven days prior to the course start date.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Bernadette on 01376 561 544 or email@example.com. If you’re not ready to sign up yet why not take our free 10 day mini course which gives you access to our very active Facebook group.