Marquee Wedding – Training Webinar 23rd February
We know some planners have turned down marquee weddings as they’ve been hesitant about what is actually involved. This is a terrible shame and a missed opportunity.
We therefore decided to host a Webinar dedicated to showing you how to run a marquee wedding. We hope this will give you the confidence to say yes next time. You can book your place here for 10:30 next Thursday 23rd February.
Organising a marquee can seem daunting at first as there is so much involved. If you would like to receive more in depth training on marquee weddings then this webinar is for you. Hosted by Director Bernadette Chapman, who has years of experience with marquee weddings and parties, its aim is to give you the confidence to organise a marquee for clients, having an understanding of common dilemmas you may encounter.
Marquee Wedding Topics
- 1. How to find sites if your client don’t have one
- 2. Different types of structure available incl. permanent marquees
- 3. How to conduct a site visit with a marquee company
- 4. Layout options showing actual CAD examples
- 5. Electricity / Generator requirements
- 6. Caring for the needs of the caterer
- 7. External suppliers necessary for a successful event
- 8. Ensuring your budget is realistic, we will go over actual examples
- 9. Weather contingency plans with real scenarios
- 10. Acknowledging stress families encounter from organising a reception at home
- 11. Lighting options within a marquee and exterior grounds
- 12. The highs and lows of marquees, common problems you might encounter
- 13. Advice on appropriate size for your numbers
You will receive course notes to go alongside the training. We anticipate the training lasting 2 hours with time at the end for questions. Bernadette has 15 years of experience of organising marquees and is TWIA judge for the marquee category.
Price £87 for members/ £107 for non members