Quality Management Statement
As the industry of wedding planners is increasing so the need to ensure everyone operates to a set standard is so important. In order to maintain the high standards of the UKAWP, as well as providing reassurance to clients and potential clients, member companies are required to adhere to the following code of ethics:
- Respond to client enquiries within 48 hours.
- Respect client confidentiality.
- Disclose all suppliers that they have a vested interest in.
- Always pass discounts and/or commission onto the client.
- Ensure their Public Liability insurance is up to date.
- Never give client details to any third party unless for the sole purpose of the wedding.
- Respect copyright of all planners, co-ordinators and related suppliers.
- Represent each client fairly and honestly.
As an individual company do you have a mission statement or code of ethics in place?