The 2015 Wedding Industry Awards
However, we know that Summer is the busiest, craziest time for our lovely industry and that therefore some great suppliers out there may simply not have got around to entering yet. If you haven’t, please, please do…
The UKAWP Directors have been on the judging panel since the outset (TWIA 2012) and have watched the awards grow and remain the truly independent regional and national awards the organisers always set out to run.
This year we are even more excited as all three founder Directors/ members are on the panel..
Sandy Moretta, Membership Director, sits on the panel on behalf of the UKAWP, however from this year Bernadette Chapman, Education Director of the UKAWP and Owner of Dream Occasions, plus Kelly Chandler, former Director, UKAWP Ambassador and Owner of The Bespoke Wedding Company join the panel too.
Really – you haven’t entered yet? Let us remind you of just a few reasons why you should consider it:
- TWIA has integrity, credibility and reliability
- TWIA is based on client-voting
- TWIA gives wedding suppliers greater profile and visibility in the industry
- TWIA offers entrants differentiation from their competitors
- Just being involved in TWIA is good for business let alone being shortlisted or winning and award
You have ONLY until Friday 17th October to enter, so what are you waiting for?
Remember, if you are a recent bride or groom and would like to nominate one or more of your wedding suppliers please do so here.