The 2015 Wedding Industry Awards
As many of you will know, entries for this year’s The Wedding Industry Awards (TWIA) opened back in May.
However, we know that Summer is the busiest, craziest time for our lovely industry and that therefore some great suppliers out there may simply not have got around to entering yet.
The UKAWP Directors have been on the judging panel since the outset (TWIA 2012) and have watched the awards grow and remain the truly independent regional and national awards the organisers always set out to run.
We’ll talk more about the awards over the next weeks, but for now here are just a few reasons why you should consider entering:
- TWIA has integrity, credibility and reliability
- TWIA is based on client-voting
- TWIA gives wedding suppliers greater profile and visibility in the industry
- TWIA offers entrants differentiation from their competitors
- Just being involved in TWIA is good for business let alone being shortlisted or winning and award
You have until Friday 17th October to enter, so what are you waiting for?
Remember, if you are a recent bride or groom and would like to nominate one or more of your wedding suppliers please do so here.
To find out more please look at www.facebook.com/theweddingindustryawards, follow the awards on Twitter @TWIA_official or go to their site.
We are very excited to be judging again this year and look forward to the entries, the standard of which just seems to get better every year.
Leave a Comment