The Wedding Sanctuary Partners – Elegant Entertainment
Time for your Friday update on our perfect partners for The Wedding Sanctuary 2013. Today I am happy to introduce you to our wonderful entertainment agency partner Elegant Entertainment, run by Simon Greenhill. Over to you Simon….
Elegant Entertainment specialise in offering a complete entertainment management service. Our sophisticated variety of products have been designed to create an all in one bespoke service, which caters for any function, anywhere in the world.
Here are 5 top entertainment tips when planning for your wedding…..
- Entertainment can often be looked at as a task to tick. Rather look at the opportunity to write the soundtrack to the happiest day of your life.
- If you cannot see your band/DJ/musicians or performers perform live before the day, make sure you have complete trust in them or the person who has recommended them.
- If you do trust your entertainment supplier, listen to their advice. That’s their chosen field of expertise.
- If you have a number of different musicians or acts, think about if there may be an impact from the equipment they will need to bring. You don’t want to spend money on making your venue look beautiful only for there to be masses of speakers and wires all over the place because no one has communicated. In this case, think about using one supplier as it will take away a lot of stress.
- Always check Public Liability Insurance and PAT certificates.