The Wedding Sanctuary partners – Severin Hubert
- To ensure your hair looks healthy on your wedding day, take care about 6 months prior to the wedding day. Regular trims, deep-conditioning treatments, although not just before the wedding, your hair could end up looking greasy.
- Deciding on the colour…don’t change just before the wedding, this is not the time for surprises!
- Start thinking about hairdressers at least 6 months before the wedding day. If the stylist is good, you will find they have been snapped up well in advance. Recommendation is the best way to put your mind at ease.
- Schedule your trial 3 months before the wedding, this will give you plenty of time should you change your mind about the style.
- Create a mood board with images of hair ideas and your dress – this will help you and your hairdresser.
- Be explicit about what you like and don’t like. The hairdresser can’t read your mind, speak up and say what you feel. He/she will thank you for it.
- Purchase your dress first before having your hair trial, the dress will help to determine the type of hair style you are looking for.
- “Should I purchase my hair accessories before my hair trial”? Although there is no strict rule, my recommendation is to wait until after your trial. Hair and hair accessories need to compliment each other. Some brides have spent a fortune on a hair accessory only to find out that it doesn’t suit the hair style.
- If you want to create more volume or length for your hair, ask your hairdresser about clip-in hair extensions…genius for brides who are trying to grow their hair!
Thanks for these wonderful recommendations Severin .
To keep up to date with all the plans for The Wedding Sanctuary follow @TheWeddingSanct on Twitter, and to to see what Severin is up to follow @severinhubert.
For more information please contact Sandy Moretta at email@example.com or 01442 828061, or book tickets here.