The Wedding Sanctuary Partners – Turquoise Holidays
Founded in 2002, Turquoise Holidays is proud to be the UK’s premier luxury tour operator to the South Pacific and other long haul destinations. The Company’s philosophy is simple and revolves around one word – passion – passion for the destinations they sell and passion for providing innovative service combined with a real insight into hotels, rooms and all aspects of their product.
They are a luxury tour operator but not just for luxury’s sake. The Turquoise Team have travelled extensively and take enormous pride in matching each and every client with the perfect destination, itinerary and resorts.
They also offer an excellent and unique gift list service, free of charge, to all honeymoon clients, ensuring your dream trip becomes a reality.
Turquoise have been kind enough to put together their top tips for choosing your honeymoon…..
- What - Deciding what you want from your honeymoon is vital putting all the obvious activities aside are you looking for complete chill out, a bit of adventure, safari and wildlife, city and beach, a train journey? Considering these options is a key factor in finding the right destination, accommodation and mix of activities if any!
- When - Although you may have dreamed of honeymooning in Tahiti, the fact of the matter is if you are looking to go in January, you should expect extreme humidity, tropical rainstorms and perhaps the odd cyclone make sure you consider the weather before getting excited about
- Where - Probably the most exciting thing to think about is where! With the world at your fingertips and all other factors considered, your honeymoon provides the perfect excuse to push the boat out and completely spoil yourself! For Robinson Crusoe charm and island life, check out the Indian Ocean for a combination of city, culture, jungle and beach head to Asia choose Africa if you have always thrived to tick off the big five and sleep out under the stars above the wild African bush the choices and experiences are endless, just make sure you pick the right one for you.
- How Much - Unfortunately unavoidable is the dreaded budget make sure you have a realistic price in mind before the honeymoon hunt begins. Our top tip would definitely be to go for the best room in an affordable hotel rather than the worst room in the top hotel although it may seem luxurious, when the drinks bill on night one is more than the weeks budget youll wish youd gone for the other hotel! Of course, choose a company such a Turquoise , with a gift list service allowing your friends and family to contribute towards your honeymoon and make your dream trip become a reality.
- Dont forget - there are a few things you mustnt forget whilst planning you honeymoon. Passports make sure you have six months validity from the date you return from your trip and remember to think about when you get the maiden name changed it must fit with the flight ticket! Dont leave it till the last minute not only will prices be at their highest, availability is always an issue for the most popular hotels. Finally, always book with an ATOL bonded tour operator, if anything goes wrong not only will your money be safe, but you will have someone to call should you need anything at all.
If you’ve not yet got tickets for The Wedding Sanctuary you can purchase online here.
If you have any questions please contact Sandy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01442 828061.