The Wedding Sanctuary Partners – Two Birds Bridesmaid
Yes folks, it’s Friday again and therefore time to introduce another of our wonderful partners for The Wedding Sanctuary – today I am very happy to say hello to twobirds Bridemaid who will be showcasing their splendid dresses. Over to you ladies……
twobirds Bridesmaid is the go-to dress design company for stylish bridesmaids. Setting ourselves apart from the typical bridesmaid dress, twobirds Bridemaid offers a collection of completely convertible, luxurious and timeless gowns that are flattering for every size and figure – the perfect solution for an effortless shopping experience.
Launched in 2007 by New Yorker Ariane Goldman, twobirds Bridesmaid has fast become one of the leading bridesmaids dress manufacturers both in the UK and worldwide. The ingenious ‘convertible’ design concept – inspired by a 1970’s Norma Kamali ‘Infinity’ dress – allows each dress to be worn in at least 15 different ways, providing complete versatility and personalised style.
The gowns are made from a luxurious jersey blend fabric and feature bodice straps that can be twisted, tied, knotted and folded to create a range of flattering neckline and sleeve options, whilst maintaining a cohesive look for the bridal party.
twobirds dresses are made in the UK and are available the Classic collection and Rosette collection. The Classic gowns, which come in four lengths (Short Straight, Butterfly, Flutter and Ballgown) and 20 catwalk inspired colours, are suitable for every style of occasion, season and complexion. The gowns are also the perfect choice for pregnant bridesmaids, offering full support and an elegant shape.
Further enhancing its positioning, twobirds Bridesmaid has announced the launch of its latest brand partnership. Collaborating with award-winning bridal shoe designer Rachel Simpson, twobirds Bridesmaid offer a collection of beautiful bridesmaid shoes exclusively designed to match the twobirds elegant, timeless style.
Combining the style of Rachel Simpson with the versatility of twobirds Bridesmaid, the collection comprises three shoe styles (Rosie, Kitty & Sofia) each available in two different colourways that can be mixed and matched across bridesmaids, perfectly complementing the 19 different colour choices of twobirds gowns.
- Rosie: Satin slingback peep-toe platform with rosette trim. Available in rosewater satin and slate satin. 10 cm heel height.
- Kitty: a suede two-part peep toe with rouched detail and a metallic leather trim. Available in nude suede with champagne trim and pale grey suede with silver trim. 8cm heel height.
- Sofia: Satin peep-tie platform with rouched detail and diamante trim. Available in champagne satin and navy satin. 10cm heel height.The shoes have been designed in the UK using a range of luxurious leather, suede and satin fabrics with pretty diamante embellishments and chiffon rosettes, appealing to both the contemporary and vintage bridesmaid. Ensuring maximum comfort and style, the shoes are made with full leather linings and soles. Reflecting the twobirds Bridesmaid philosophy to offer styling that lasts beyond the wedding day itself, the fashion inspired shoes have been designed as an investment piece to enable bridesmaids to wear them time and again.The collection is available to purchase exclusively in the twobirds Bridesmaid London boutique, at the Rachel Simpson showroom or on the Rachel Simpson website.
I’m sure you will agree that a visit to meet twobirds Bridesmaid in the Bridal Boudoir area of The Wedding Sanctuary will be a must on 3rd March. See below for their great tips on choosing bridesmaids’ dresses…
- Find a colour and style that all the girls are happy in so they are comfortable and confident on the day.
- Try to choose a dress that they will wear again so you aren’t wasting budget on a dress that will be relegated to the back of the wardrobe.
- Choose a timeless style so your photos don’t date too quickly.
For more information about The Wedding Sanctuary please contact Sandy on 01442 828061 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets can be purchased here .
Leave a Comment