The Wedding Sanctuary: Who to meet – The planners
Rounding off our presentation of who to look out for at the UKAWP’s Wedding Sanctuary – our innovative wedding show taking place on the 20th March in London – we would like to introduce you to some of the planners who will help to make the day the supportive, advice filled phenomena it is going to be:
The Top Dogs – The UKAWP directors
The people behind the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners have not only always strived for professionalism in the industry, but also have over 20 years experience between them. Who better to oversee the event, and be on hand to answer any of those really tricky planning problems?
- Kelly Chandler of The Bespoke Wedding Company (www.thebespokeweddingco.com)
- Sandy Moretta of Tern Events (www.ternevents.com)
- Bernadette Chapman of Dream Occasions (www.dream-occasions.co.uk)
The design theme of a wedding can be what makes the day really personal to a couple, which is why it can be helpful to get a planner’s assistance in creating and sourcing all that is needed for a real wow factor. Headed up by the uber creative Andri Benson, the inspiration zone will feature a wealth of reception dining ideas, different details and creative little touches too!
- Andri Benson of Always Andri (www.alwaysandri.co.uk)
- Lisa Sabin of Just Bespoke (www.just-bespoke.com)
- Helen Carter of Helen Carter Weddings (www.helencarterweddings.co.uk)
- Carmen Yuen of Carmen Weddings (www.carmenweddings.co.uk)
- Akansha Batra of Vivah Weddings (www.vivahweddings.com)
- Nikki Foster of I Do Designer Weddings (www.idodesignerweddings.co.uk)
- Elizabeth Gall of Simply Elegant (www.simplyelegant.co.uk)
Expert wedding planners from within the Alliance will be teamed up with our fantastic, hand-picked suppliers to assist with all your planning queries – so come armed with some challenges for us!
- Alison Forster of Perfect Ally (www.perfectally.co.uk)
- Joy Hersey-Todd of Unique Wedding Planning (www.uniqueweddingplanning.co.uk)
- Kelly Hooper of Orchid Weddings (www.orchid-weddings.co.uk)
- Nicola Jones at Brighton Wedding Planner (www.brightonweddingplanner.com)
- Stacie-Marie Chalk at Cherry Topped (www.cherrytopped.co.uk)
- Aimee Dunne at Aimee Dunne (www.aimeedunne.com)
- Marine Kerivel-Brown at Boutique Wedding (www.boutiquewedding.uk.com)
- Melanie at Cranberry Blue Weddings (www.cranberryblueweddings.com)
- Bruce Russell Chiasson at By Bruce Russell (www.bybrucerussell.com)
- Karen and Kate at Klass Act (www.klass-act.com)
- Suzanne Prout at RSVP Wedding (www.rsvpwedding.co.uk)
- Kate Fletcher at Kate Fletcher Events (www.katefletcherevents.co.uk)
- Sam at Weddings by Sam Marie (www.sammarieweddings.co.uk)
- Jennie Beard at Hansley Beard (www.hansleybeard.co.uk)
How to plan your budget, how to plan the timing of the day, and how to get the most out of your suppliers are definitely the queries that brides have for us planners the most. So we have decided to offer a ten minute presentation on each, with the opportunity to ask questions or book in for a private chat afterwards.
- How to plan your budget – Isabel Smith of Isabel Smith Wedding Design (www.isabelsmithweddings.co.uk)
- How to plan the timing of the day – Erika Unbehaun of Flutterfly Events (www.flutterflyevents.com)
- How to get the most out of your suppliers – Melanie Kiani of Bellissimo Weddings and Events (www.bellissimo-weddings.co.uk)
We all look forward to meeting you there!
For more information about the wedding sanctuary, or to buy tickets, go to http://www.theweddingsanctuary.ukawp.com/