Training Update

Due to the adverse weather conditions over the weekend, the Northamptonshire course was postponed until the 21st & 22nd February. We have 2 spaces remaining on day 1 but are now full on day 2. We are in London on the 21st & 22nd of March and at present have 2 spaces on day 1 but none on day 2 (pending payment from 2 attendees). For further details on both courses please contact Bernadette on

Leave a Comment