Use Social Media to enhance your wedding business – 24th February
You don’t have long to book onto our social media workshop with Alicia Cowan on the 24th February 2014 in Goodge Street, London W1. Alicia is a social media marketing consultant, strategist and mentor and will be concentrating on facebook and twitter.
There is no better time to increase your knowledge on social media
Make “social media knowledge” one of your New Year resolutions, make this the year that you master twitter and facebook by attending our workshop. Please note we only have 5 spaces remaining so don’t delay in booking your place. This workshop is open to anyone in the wedding industry.
Twitter – 1030–12pm
- Foundation pieces – optimising your profile (with hotseat session)
- The 5 content pillars (live tweeting)
- Time saving techniques and Essential tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, Pocket, scheduling, 10 minute Twitter workout)
Facebook – 12:30-2pm
- Foundation pieces – optimising your Page (with hotseat session)
- Content ideas and theme schedule (we’ll create these at the session)
- Scheduling and tools (picmonkey.com, website integration)
During the 2 sessions Alicia will include exercises so that you can create content during the day and immediately take action. The hotseats will be a really valuable and fun way for everyone to learn from each other. Plus, she will provide downloadable worksheets for all participants.
- One session only – £80 members / £105 non members
- Both sessions – £125 members / £150 non members
To book: Please complete our booking form
Leave a Comment