Using Pictures Effectively on Social Media
Just a little reminder about the fabulous photography workshop with the ever so talented Emily Quinton which is on Friday. Social media is imperative to our wedding businesses and the way we communicate ideas with potential and current clients. Todays couples are incredibly visual, they don’t want to necessary hear about how creative you are, they want to experience it. They also want to get to know you as a person thus it is vital any photos you are sharing on social media or your blog are portraying your brand AND personality.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for anyone who currently uses, or wishes to use pictures more in their social media campaigns. Thus wedding planners, florists, cake designers, venues, stationers – in fact anyone involved in the wedding industry. Importantly you do not have to be a member to attend
What will you learn?
In this workshop Emily will be showing wedding professionals how best to use their phones to capture the perfect photo.
- How to get the best from your camera phone
- How to take images on a wedding day
- What filters to use and basic editing
- How to take photos on the hop when out and about to upload onto social media
- What images should you / shouldn’t upload onto social media
- Use of natural light / when not to use your flash
- Practical exercise to see if everyone has understood
I don’t have a professional camera!
Don’t worry, this workshop is not teaching you to take the place of a professional photographer, all you need is a camera phone, iPad or compact camera if this is what you normally use.
Our thanks to the Hurlingham Club for providing a stunning venue for this workshop.