Vibrant City Chic Shoot with Nora Photography & Elisabetta White
Planned and styled by London & destination wedding planner Elisabetta White and captured by destination wedding photographer Nora Photography, this vibrant shoot was held at Il Bottaccio, a London venue perfect for a modern couple with an appreciation for elegance.
We worked with a white colour base with accents of black, pink and metallic copper, and brought together feminine and masculine touches by mixing the soft lines of flowers like roses, peonies and foliage (by Bluesky Flowers), with more linear lines of fonts, stripes and geometric installations by designer Molu Designs.
For this glamorous wedding inspiration shoot we chose dresses by Vera Wang (via Zoro Boutique, Switzerland) and non-bridal gold jewellery with semi-precious stones by up and coming jeweller Carrie Elizabeth. The intention was to recreate two different, yet modern and vibrant bridal looks:
- a sassy look with a chiffon dress and bright, youthful make up (by Ana Ospina) balanced by a soft up-do (by Natanja Fleckenstein) a city chic look – a mermaid dress, with a deep make up and a sleek hair up-do. Both looks were complemented by gorgeous shoes by Lele Pyp.
Cake designer Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium interpreted the spirit of the shoot by creating two stunning cakes, both with a copper base, and yet, both very different. The first, very colourful, embraces the sassy and youthful side of our couple; while the second, much more linear and classic, brings out their more elegant side.
To complete the reception styling, we enlisted the help of Amara that provided the most exquisite plates, cutlery (black steel… stunning and perfect for this minimal look!) and candles, and Great Hire – their white table and white Victoria Ghost chairs were spot on and injected a touch modernity to the 200 years old Grand Gallery of Il Bottaccio.
- Planning and styling: Elisabetta White
- Photography: Nora Photography
- Videography:Wedding Films London
- Venue:Il Bottaccio
- Stationery & installation design: Molu Designs
- Flowers: Bluesky Flowers
- Cake designer: Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium
- Makeup: Ana Ospina Makeup
- Hair stylist: Natanja Fleckenstein
- Bridal gowns: Vera Wang, Zoro, Switzerland
- Shoes:Lele Pyp
- Jewellery: Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery
- Model (bride): Rosie Meckiff Mengel –Scout Management
- Model (groom): Ryan John Clarke
- Furniture:Great Hire