Wedding Coffee Club
Back in October we announced plans for our imminent “Wedding Coffee Club” , the response from the wedding industry and venues has been awesome, we are thrilled so many of you are on board with the concept.
Dates and Locations
In various locations across the UK, normally attended by a director, regional ambassador or member of the UKAWP. If you plan to attend a date please use #ukawp on social media leading up to the coffee date so we can gauge how many people are expected.
- 10th November: Pret a Manger, Bicester Village, Oxon, 1100-1300. Sandy (UKAWP Director)
- 25th November: GC Couture Watford 10am-12pm. Sandy (UKAWP Director)
- 3rd December: Venue tbc, Bury St Edmunds 10 -12pm. Bernadette (UKAWP Director)
- 12th December: Adobe Hotel, Canterbury 10-12pm. Nicola Propose PR
- 13th January: The Food Company, Marks Tey, Essex 10 -12pm. Bernadette (UKAWP Director)
- 2nd February: Venue tbc, Nottingham, 10-12pm. Valerie from Benessamy Events (Regional Ambassador)
- 26th March: Camden Bar and Kitchen Westbourne Bournemouth, 10a-12p. Melanie from Bellissimo Events (Regional Ambassador)
- April: Anges de Sucre, Kensington 10a-12pm. Andri from Always Andri (Regional Ambassador)
How to book
There is no booking procedure, just turn up on the day although any interaction on social media using #ukawp can be helpful so we have some indication on who is going to attend!
Is there a charge?
No official booking and no charge. At times we may be able to negotiate a free tea/coffee, but if not the most you’ll have to pay is for whatever drink you wish to order.