Wedding Coffee Club – Essex
Since the launch of our Wedding Coffee Club back in November feedback has been incredibly positive, you have been telling us how lovely it was to meet and chat with fellow wedding professionals in an informal manner. Now we have entered a new year we thought a quick round up of upcoming dates would be helpful.
Remember these are held in various locations across the UK, normally attended by a director, regional ambassador or member of the UKAWP. If you plan to attend a date please use #ukawp on social media leading up to the coffee date so we can gauge how many people are expected or drop us an email on email@example.com. There is no charge, and no official booking procedure.
- 13th January: The Food Company, Marks Tey, Essex 10am-12pm. Bernadette (UKAWP Director)
- 2nd February: Venue tbc, Nottingham, 10am-12pm. Valerie from Benessamy Events (Regional Ambassador)
- 26th March: Camden Bar and Kitchen Westbourne Bournemouth, 10am-12pm. Melanie from Bellissimo Events (Regional Ambassador)
- April: Anges de Sucre, Kensington 10am-12pm. Andri from Always Andri (Regional Ambassador)
- 16th April: The Medicine Garden 10am-12pm Kelly from The Bespoke Wedding Co (Special Events Ambassador)
The idea is simple….. no fee, no booking form, just a series of informal sessions across the country for wedding industry folks to get together, network, ‘put the world to rights’ and, oh yes, grab a coffee or two.
No need to be a UKAWP member or student, just a wedding business interested in socialising and networking with other, local, like minded business people.