Wedding Coffee Club March – May
Since its launch in 2014 our Wedding Coffee Clubs are still proving popular and we have received wonderful feedback from previous attendees, you have been telling us how lovely it was to meet and chat with fellow wedding professionals in an informal manner. Those in Northamptonshire even had the luxury of a limo taxi ride back home! Sadly we can’t promise this every time…
We know that working in the wedding industry can be isolating, we understand there are days when you want to meet fellow wedding professionals just to talk through the lows and highs of being in this fast paced industry. Of course with the introduction of social media, it can feel like we have colleagues sitting right next to us, but at times we need some face to face chats – not to mention the caffeine!
The idea is simple….. no fee, no booking form, just a series of informal sessions across the country for wedding industry folks to get together, network, ‘put the world to rights’ and, oh yes, grab a coffee or two.
No need to be a UKAWP member or student, just a wedding business interested in socialising and networking with other, local, like minded business people.
These are held in various locations across the UK, normally attended by a director, regional ambassador or member of the UKAWP. If you plan to attend a date please use #ukawp on social media leading up to the coffee date so we can gauge how many people are expected or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18th March: Abbeygate Cinema, Bury St Edmunds, 10 -12pm. Bernadette (UKAWP Director)
- 20th March: The Coast, Cheshire 1.30-3.00pm Andrea (Regional Ambassador) Fabulous Day
- 16th April: The Medicine Garden 10am-12pm Kelly from The Bespoke Wedding Co (Special Events Ambassador)
- 7th May: Camden Bar and Kitchen Westbourne Bournemouth, 10am-12pm. Melanie from Bellissimo Events (Regional Ambassador)
- April: Anges de Sucre, Kensington 10am-12pm. Andri from Always Andri (Regional Ambassador)
- 20th May: West Street Vineyard Essex, 10 -12pm. Bernadette (UKAWP Director)