Wedding Coffee Club – Next session 6th May in Northants
Let’s face it, working in the wedding industry can be isolating. There are days when we want to meet fellow wedding professionals just to talk through the lows and highs of being in this fast paced industry. Of course with the introduction of social media, it can feel like we have colleagues sitting right next to us, but at times we need some face to face chats – not to mention the caffeine! Which is why we launched the Wedding Coffee Club last November.
These coffee sessions are held in various locations across the UK, normally attended by a director, regional ambassador or member of the UKAWP. If you plan to attend a date please use #ukawp on social media leading up to the coffee date so we can gauge how many people are expected or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge, and no official booking procedure.
Please note – these sessions are for anyone in, or looking to join, the wedding industry: you don’t have to be a wedding planner or a UKAWP member.
- 6th May: Courteen Hall, Northamptonshire 10am-12pm. Julia from Julia Watson Weddings (UKAWP Member) – please contact email@example.com for directions on reaching the house
- 7th May: Camden Bar and Kitchen Westbourne Bournemouth, 10am-12pm. Melanie from Bellissimo Events (Regional Ambassador)
- 20th May: West Street Vineyard Essex 10am-12pm. Bernadette (UKAWP Director)
- 2nd June: The National Space Centre Leicester 10am-12pm. Val from Bennessamy Weddings, (Regional Ambassador)
- 2nd June: BMA House, London, 10:30-12:30. Andri from Always Andri (Regional Ambassador)
We do hope to see you at a Wedding Coffee Club meet up soon.