Wedding Industry Coaching
Starting up a business is a challenge and setting up a wedding planning business is no exception. The early years can be hard and a successful business needs lots of support. Both Sandy and I have planned over 200 weddings and we’ve both been in the wedding industry for 14 years.
We’ve been mentoring, training and coaching planners for numerous years, the format this has taken has evolved somewhat over time. One of the key areas for change when we rebranded was to offer a more intensive coaching service. We felt coaching would enable us to really challenge our clients by working with them on a weekly not monthly basis.
We each have just a small number of one to one wedding industry coaching sessions available. We have created immense success with the UKAWP as well as our own wedding planning businesses. Let us help you find that life – business balance by growing your business into the success you deserve.
- We’ve both invested thousands of pounds individually for coaching and business training. We believe that increasing your knowledge is the only way to ensure continual growth and success – both personally and in your business.
- The private Skype coaching sessions are tailored specifically to your needs. Together with your coach you’ll set yourself weekly targets to which you’ll be held accountable.
- Are you ready to start working ON your business rather than simply IN your business?
- To explore whether business coaching is right for you book a 30-minute discovery call with Bernadette by clicking here
Your calendar was booked full of ideal clients?
You had a business that was highly profitable?
You created more free time to spend with your loved ones?
You had support with your business, so you aren’t the one doing everything yourself?
Sample topics we can cover:
- Pre launch advice: your branding, website, marketing.
- Services and Pricing: are you offering the correct types of service for maximum profit?
- The sales process: how do you currently handle customers from enquiry stage through consultation and securing the booking?
- Outsourcing: recognising when and what to outsource to ensure you’re more productive.
- Planner envy: how to ensure you recognise your own strengths and play to them, rather than feel jealous of what others appear to be achieving.
- Event logistics: walking you through your first proposal, advising on complex bookings, general advice on wedding logistics.
- Plus anything else which comes up throughout our time together.
- Initial questionnaire for you to complete prior to our first session.
- 2 hour introductory Skype coaching call to get to the nitty gritty of how we can help you.
- 11 weekly hour Skype coaching calls working on pre agreed topics and goals.
- Email access between sessions plus telephone/ Skype at agreed times for urgent issues.
p.s To celebrate the new website we are offering the first 6 people the coaching at £1,500 after which the price will increase.
To explore whether business coaching is right for you book a 30-minute discovery call with Bernadette by clicking here
Leave a Comment