Wedding Planners Business Bundle
One of the struggles new wedding planners have is not knowing what documentation to use. Just how can you stay organised both in business and for clients? As your wedding planning business grows you need to spend time each day working on your business. It’s important to set yourself actionable goals but also revenue targets. For so many years I didn’t do this. Yep for probably over a decade I never set goals. I never set a revenue target. I had no idea what my profit & loss was.
So I started creating templates to use in my own business, and gave some of them to UKAWP students. And now they are available to non students too.
The Wedding Planners Business Bundle will give you confidence not only to plan your clients weddings, but also to manage your wedding planning business as well. Some of these templates are worth the cost on its own, not only will this bundle save you time it will help you utilise your time efficiently. This bundle of templates and spreadsheets includes:
- Client consultation questionnaire + personality questions (canva template)
- Client proposal along with a structure on what to include (canva template)
- Questions to ask a venue or suppliers
- Blank invoice template
- Guest management tracking spreadsheet
- 20 x blog post ideas
- Master planning spreadsheet (budget, timeline, contacts, payment schedule)
- Wedding schedule spreadsheet
- Tracking spreadsheet (goal setting, annual revenue, monthly revenue, profit & loss, social media analysis, instagram analysis)
* Please note these templates are given to all wedding planners who enrol on the Business of Wedding Planning OR Wedding Planning Step by Step.
I have spent the last hour redoing the templates into my own brand and now I feel ready for anything! this has been sooooooo helpful.
These are really, really great – thank you sooo much
Priceless for me in the early stages of my wedding planning and wedding venue journey
Leave a Comment