Join As A Wedding Venue
The UKAWP is not just for wedding planners. New in 2019 is our wedding venue membership, showcasing those venues that provide outstanding services.
Membership is open to wedding venues who have been in business for a minimum of 12 months and who abide by our Code of Business Practice.
If you’re looking to make connections with like-minded industry peers and planner members, and you’re keen to foster a spirit of community and productive partnership then we’d love to hear from you. Find out more about the variety of benefits and support on offer to our venue members below.
Rather than an unscreened listing of advertisers, our membership is based on the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, with members earning inclusion instead of simply paying for it.
Benefits of Membership
- Full page profile (description, testimonial, social links, web link, gallery) by venue category
- Promotion across social media
- Private members Facebook group
- Certificate of membership & membership badges to showcase your credibility
- Referrals from your fellow members
- Fortnightly zoom calls
- Monthly masterclasses
- Opportunity to build relations with our wedding planner members and personal introductions
- Opportunity to host UKAWP events
- Venue Spotlight of the month
- Opportunity to promote your special offers across our social media platforms
- Opportunity to contribute to our blog & PR pitches
- Access to discounts from select industry and business professionals
- Operating as a wedding venue for a minimum of 12 months
- Copy of public liability insurance
- Confirmation you use legally sound contracts
- References from 2 x clients and 1 x wedding planner (or other wedding supplier)
- Relevant legal documents for your sector (PAT Testing, Food Safety etc.)
The application & joining fee is £100 + VAT (which covers all admin relating to checking references, insurance and loading you onto our directory) and needs to be paid when submitting your application.
Once accepted, an annual fee of £250 + VAT is required.
Please review our Code of Business Practice first before submitting your application.
If you have any questions about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org