Why join the UKAWP as a member?
DOORS ARE NOW OPEN FOR UKAWP MEMBERSHIP!
Our UKAWP membership is based on the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, with members earning inclusion instead of simply paying for advertising. We spend time getting to know our members, supporting them with their business and promoting them across our social media platforms. We only open doors 3-4 times a year and doors will be closing this time round on the 15th March. If you want to make 2020 your best yet, you want to be a part of the leading wedding industry body and you want to network with other amazing wedding businesses – then you’ll love the UKAWP Membership. We’ll help you stand out in an increasingly crowded field, adding an extra level of reassurance for your clients.
Who is the membership for?
UK Wedding Planners
The UKAWP offers membership to UK wedding planners with different levels to suit everyone’s experience. We are the leading membership organisation for wedding planners in the UK and have been since 2004. We have 3 membership tiers for wedding planners. Please review the criteria on our membership page to see which level is suitable for you.
Destination Wedding Planners
If you are a wedding planner either based here in the UK or abroad, and serve couples wishing to marry outside the country we encourage you to apply for destination membership. Please review our joining criteria on our membership page, please note our destination members have a separate code of business.
The UKAWP is not just for wedding planners. We offer a range of benefits, a vibrant community and a consistent network of support for professional UK wedding suppliers across the industry. Membership is open to wedding suppliers who have been in business for a minimum of 12 months and who abide by our Code of Business Practice. Please review the membership page here
The UKAWP is not just for wedding planners. New for 2019 is our wedding venue membership, showcasing those venues that provide outstanding services. Membership is open to wedding venues who have been in business for a minimum of 12 months and who abide by our Code of Business Practice. View the membership page for full details
Membership is perfect for you if…
- You’re an integrity led wedding professional
- You are phenomenal at what you do
- You are a professional business and understand the impact of showing clients you have been accepted and vetted by the leading wedding industry body in the UK
- You want to establish excellence in the industry
- You are dedicated to serving your clients in a way that is honest, professional and passionate.
What Can We Do For You?
- Certificate of membership & membership badges to showcase your credibility
- Full page profile (description, testimonial, social links, web link, gallery)
- Private members Facebook group & exclusive planners Facebook group
- Discounted rates on events and training
- Member focus on our blog, facebook, instagram
- Opportunity to contribute to our blog & PR pitches
- Access to discounts from select industry and business professionals
- Opportunity to showcase your work across our social media and blog
- Quarterly zoom calls for all members
- Referrals from your fellow members
- Quarterly masterclass via zoom (elite members only)
Videos that might be of interest
Photography by Kate Nielen