WPE speaker focus: Anthony Wickham
We are delighted to introduce you to Anthony from TT Tents who will be presenting at WPE for this first time but has worked with a number of our members on weddings. There’s not much he doesn’t know about marquees and we are thrilled he is passing his knowledge onto our WPE attendees.
Describe your company in 100 words or less!
- Has 27 years experience in building Marquees abroad and in the UK.
- A wide range of products for both Commercial and Private applications.
- Is a Company with a strong balance sheet and 7 ½ acres of valuable real estate.
- Geographically positional in the cross roads of South Basingstoke.
- Company is underpinned with regular Blue Ribbon Events which are on contract.
- Anthony Wickham has a wealth of experience and knowledge learnt the hard way.
What’s your USP? –
TT Tents has an Excellent Product, Excellent Labour and Excellent Service.
What do you hope planners will learn on the day from your talk?
To open their eyes to the “Marquee Mans Thoughts”.
How would your clients describe you?
Straight forward – Business Like – Professional.
Have you ever had a challenging client and how did you deal with it?
All clients are challenging. Be Honest – Helpful and don’t promise the impossible.
What is your vice?
What’s the best piece of business advice someone gave you?
- Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.
- You have two ears and one mouth, use them in that order.
- Always follow your hunch.
- Give everyone 5 minutes.
Describe yourself in 3 words
Young – Fit – Healthy.
Name one blog you follow religiously