When working as an event planner, parties were a very profitable aspect of the business. In fact they accounted for 50% of my revenue each year and I learnt over the years how different to weddings they are. At first glance you may feel it’s no different to your wedding planning but I’m afraid you are wrong. It is not unusual for me to have just a few weeks notice for my parties – you cannot approach them the same as a wedding. In fact understanding the psychology of party clients and their expectations will ensure greater success.
Have you added party services to your website but are not getting the enquiries or perhaps you are not converting those enquiries?
Have you successfully gained a party booking but are finding it so different to weddings, do you feel the relationship with your client is not working?
I have devised this LIVE mini training where I highlight why parties are so different to weddings.
This course is for you if:
- You are already a wedding planner
- You can commit to the daily calls
- You are able to make changes to your website and social media quickly
This is not for you if:
- You haven’t launched
- You cannot commit the time
- You do not have access to your website for changes / or do not have a web developer at hand to do this for you
- Identifying who your “party” client will be
- Your strengths
- Knowing what they will expect from you
- The mindset of a party client
- The difference to weddings
- Reviewing the marketing via your website
- Website copy & images
- Key SEO phrases
- Reviewing your social media accounts
- Why structure to images is vital
- Profitability of parties
- Handling the enquiry
- Closing the sale
- How to work with party clients
Day 5 (bonus)
- Open Q&A session
- Celebration of results
All training and challenges will be issued within a private Facebook group. If you cannot make the live video you can watch the replay.
UKAWP Member £155
UKAWP Non Member £199
Please register your interest below to go on the waiting list.
Want to see some of my parties? Visit my gallery
P.S. Did you know the majority of my parties were organised in less than 4 weeks? The shortest lead time was 12 days. Book this course and I’ll explain how I did it.