UK Wedding Suppliers
Join As A Wedding Supplier
The UKAWP is not just for wedding planners. We offer a range of benefits, a vibrant community and a consistent network of support for professional UK wedding suppliers across the industry.
Membership is open to wedding suppliers who have been in business for a minimum of 12 months and who abide by our Code of Business Practice.
If you’re looking to make connections with like-minded industry peers and planner members, and you’re keen to foster a spirit of community and productive partnership then we’d love to hear from you. Find out more about the variety of benefits and support on offer to our supplier members below.
Rather than an unscreened listing of advertisers, our membership is based on the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, with members earning inclusion instead of simply paying for it.
- Running your business for minimum 12 months
- Copy of public liability and indemnity insurance
- Confirmation you use legally sound contracts
- References from 2 x clients and 1 x wedding planner (or other wedding supplier)
- Relevant legal documents for your sector (PAT Testing, Food Safety etc)
Benefits of Membership
- Certificate of membership & membership badges to showcase your credibility
- Full page profile (description, testimonial, social links, web link, gallery)
- Private members Facebook group
- Discounted rates on events, training, coaching
- Member focus on our blog, facebook, instagram
- Opportunity to contribute to our blog & PR pitches
- Access to discounts from select industry and business professionals
- Opportunity to showcase your work across our social media and blog
- Quarterly zoom calls for all members
- Opportunity to build relations with our wedding planner members
- Referrals from your fellow members
The application & joining fee is £100 + VAT (which covers all admin relating to checking references, insurance and loading you onto our directory) and needs to be paid when submitting your application.
Your annual fee can be paid either:
12 months in advance £250 + VAT
4 x quarterly payments £68.75 + VAT (£275 + VAT)
Please review our Code of Business Practice first before submitting your application.
If you have any questions about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for membership of the UKAWP are now closed and will reopen in April 2019.