UK Wedding Suppliers
Join As A Wedding Supplier
The UKAWP is not just for wedding planners. We offer a range of benefits, a vibrant community and a consistent network of support for professional UK wedding suppliers across the industry.
Membership is open to wedding suppliers who have been in business for a minimum of 12 months and who abide by our Code of Business Practice.
If you’re looking to make connections with like-minded industry peers and planner members, and you’re keen to foster a spirit of community and productive partnership then we’d love to hear from you. Find out more about the variety of benefits and support on offer to our supplier members below.
Rather than an unscreened listing of advertisers, our membership is based on the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, with members earning inclusion instead of simply paying for it.
|Membership Tier||Years in Business||Insured||References Checked||No. of Weddings||Legally Binding Contract||Relevant Certificates|
(food safety, PAT, etc.)
|Supplier (regular)||2+||Yes||2 clients|
|Elite (by invitation only)||5+||Yes||4 clients|
Benefits of Membership
- Certificate of membership & membership badges to showcase your credibility
- Full page profile (description, testimonial, social links, web link, gallery)
- Private members Facebook group
- Discounted rates on events, training, coaching
- Member focus on our blog, facebook, instagram
- Opportunity to contribute to our blog & PR pitches
- Access to discounts from select industry and business professionals
- Opportunity to showcase your work across our social media and blog
- Quarterly zoom calls for all members
- Opportunity to build relations with our wedding planner members
- Referrals from your fellow members
Wedding Planners understand that they alone can't create fabulous weddings, they need a dream team of suppliers as well. For this reason we accept only the best as part of our supplier membership. As with all our memberships, suppliers cannot buy their way in. All members have shown their dedication to the wedding industry and customer service.
- Running your business for minimum 12 months
- Copy of public liability
- Confirmation you use legally sound contracts
- References from 2 x clients and 1 x wedding planner (or other wedding supplier)
- Relevant legal documents for your sector (PAT Testing, Food Safety etc)
As the name implies our elite members are those which are truly exceptional and are leading the way in the wedding industry. They are suppliers who have been in business a minimum of 5 years and can show they have provided a service for in excess of 25 weddings. In addition they must consistently provide an outstanding service to the wedding industry.
In addition to the regular benefits our elite members will also have quarterly Zoom calls with their fellow elite members.
Please note this tier of membership is by invitation only.
- Running their wedding business for a minimum of 5 years
- Copy of public liability
- Confirmed use of legally binding contracts
- References from:
a. 4 clients
b. 2 character references from a venue, planner or supplier
- Confirmation they have provided a service to 25+ weddings
The application & joining fee is £100 + VAT (which covers all admin relating to checking references, insurance and loading you onto our directory) and needs to be paid when submitting your application.
Your annual fee can be paid either:
12 months in advance £250 + VAT
4 x quarterly payments £68.75 + VAT (£275 + VAT)
Please review our Code of Business Practice first before submitting your application.
If you have any questions about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org